zaterdag 26 augustus 2017

Nickie 030



"Power over my surroundings.... That's a good one. It always felt rather like a weakness, being so dependent on my glasses. I like the way you make me feel strong in glasses"

"Well, imagine there is no tree there but a macho bully. Wouldn't it be nice to transform him into a dwarf? And you are able to achieve that, by the power of your glasses"

"Thanks, I will keep that in mind. It may come handy if I come across one of those. Now tell me, is this just a nice compliment to me, or do you really see it that way in general?"

"Even as a child, I was fascinated by girls and ladies in minus glasses. They were accompanied by the tiny, moving images of the street in the background, wherever they went. Magnifying lenses don't have the same effect. They produce either a blur or an upside down image"

"Amazing story. Shall we proceed? I will turn a touch to the right" (SNAP)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten