maandag 28 augustus 2017

Nickie 048



Glasses: Gan Aimh, early 1980's (blended myodiscs)
[L: -11.50; c-1.00 v / R: -12.00; c-1.00 h]

......................................................................................................................

The singer returned after ten minutes, wearing a lovely dress in the style of the late 1950's.

"That took me a bit longer than expected. My dressing room behind the stage was taken"

"Never mind, it gave me the opportunity to think about our next location. Big compliment, you look gorgeous in this dress. And the colors are perfect for the six remaining glasses"

"Thank you. This dress is one of my favorites. Now tell me what you have in mind"

"There is a nice, quiet spot near that pond. It's not taken yet by the other visitors"

"Over there? Yes, I see what you mean. Let's go. Meanwhile, you can tell me about the next pair of glasses. I can see that you have made up your mind"

"Correct. I'd like you to make the acquaintance with one of the most powerful magic glasses in my collection. There will not transport you back in time but if all goes well, you will find yourself in Wonderland. After that, you can try a couple of cat eye glasses that may well lead you back to the late 1950's"

"Wonderland sounds good. But why this sequence?"

"Three trips through the time machine on a row is about the maximum one can handle. It's no good to have too many impressions from the past. So we need an intermezzo. You will not be disappointed"

They soon landed at the pond and installed themselves.

"Very picturesque. I see we will have an audience of ducks. Now hand me the glasses. I'm ready"

"Here you are. Please handle these with care. They are ultra rare"

"In that case I prefer your help. The lenses look special. Lots of distortions. Is that the magic?"

"It is indeed. The lenses are about twice your own prescription and it will take about half a minute before the fog clears up. Ad when you see everything clearly, be prepared for a nice psychedelic effect. Everyone loves it. Don't worry, a safe return is guaranteed"

"Alright, you can put them on my nose now. You made me curious". She handed him her own glasses. The inventor put the magic glasses on her nose with great care.

"Wow, this fog is amazing.... Keep talking to me"


  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten