dinsdag 29 augustus 2017

Nickie 075



The inventor was deeply impressed by the effortless way the lady managed to land on both feet again. He held his breath, avoiding his natural reflex to take pictures.

"That's it. We can speak now"

"I would love an encore, but please tell me first what you see in the park"

"Most of the youngsters have left. A boy and a girl are talking, both of them look a bit shy. Perhaps the introductory steps to a date in the cinema. I recognize the girl. Twinset, pearl chain, tweed skirt. The conservative category I mentioned earlier on. Hold on.... There is some activity going on in the bushes, but the leaves are barring most of my view"

"Stealing a kiss, something like that?"

"I'd say so. Perhaps a bit more, but I will leave that to your imagination. Can I step down the stairs now? Please follow me"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten