maandag 28 augustus 2017

Nickie 059



"As a child, I once looked through binoculars from the other side and it gave me a felling of being protected. A shelter. Safety. These lenses have a similar effect once you get used to the moving clouds. It does not feel claustrophobic anymore. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Absolutely. Binoculars are a way of exploring the world. Children can become overwhelmed by all the new impressions. And then it's a natural reaction to withdraw yourself in a hiding place for a while"

"I would not call these glasses a hiding place. It's rather a protected place where you can let all the new impressions sink in. At the age of five, I loved to play with my dollhouse after a day out. Never in the morning, always at the end of the day. This is something similar. Mind you, I would not like to be dependent on these glasses all day. But one or two hours in the late afternoon or early evening would be fine"

"That makes sense. The first owner of these glasses may have used them the same way. Wearing contact lenses during the day and then giving her eyes some rest"

"Sounds familiar. I sometimes do that myself. But this experience is much stronger. The dimension of a safe place. There is definitely an element of protection. I can feel it and it's wonderful"

"Perhaps you appreciate this experience especially after your adventures in the time machine where anything might happen"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten