donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Nickie 121



Her face lit up straightaway.

"That's right, My Lord. You can save the world with your magic glasses. What a brilliant idea!"

"In theory, yes. The only problem with my magic glasses is the lack of scientific proof. And I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to present them to the world. My invention works, but I don't know exactly how it works. All I know is that it only works in my presence and if the person wearing the glasses is highly motivated. But imagine what might happen if the invention falls into the wrong hands. Perhaps it's best to keep it to myself"

"Well, whatever you decide, you gave me an experience I will never forget. It's a pity there are no more glasses in the box, or am I mistaken?"

The inventor smiled but he did not answer.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten