donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Nickie 122



"Come on, tell me. Do you have a pleasant surprise for me in store?"

"With a bit of luck, yes. There is one pair for good and often happy occasions. Please follow me to the stage if you want to give it a try"

"Absolutely. I can't wait"

"Alright, we will do that. But let's swap glasses first. Hand me the magic Flair glasses and I will hand your own glasses"

"It almost makes me sad to part with these. They were quite comfortable and they gave me perfect eyesight. And the moving clouds were no problem. On the contrary. They somehow gave me a higher level of focus and concentration. Tell me, how do I look in them?"

"Gorgeous. And you were right about the dress. A perfect blend"

"Can you take a picture as a memento?"

"With pleasure" (SNAP). He handed the lady her own glasses and she handed him the magic glasses. Half a minute later, the fog was gone and they walked towards the stage.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten