donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Nickie 123



Glasses: Zenni 1128019
[L=R: -5.50]

................................................................................................................................

"Encore on stage". The inventor produced the final pair of glasses and handed it to the lady.

"Heart shaped Valentine glasses.... You almost make me blush. But Valentine is in February and this is August"

"You traveled back to the distant past and to the distant future. Six months is nothing compared to the journeys you just made, or?"

"The frame color is compatible with my dress". She handed her own glasses to the inventor. "Here we go. They give me almost perfect eyesight straightaway but there is no improvement. How come?"

"Ah, they are a touch too weak for you. No cylinders"

"Can you take some pictures?"

"It will be my privilege and honor. Now please take a look at my right hand side"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten