donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Nickie 106



To his relief, the lady regained consciousness within a minute. She opened her eyes and said

"I'm back in the fog. Did you replace my glasses?"

"Yes, I did. It all went so fast and it looked like an emergency situation. These pink magic glasses will protect you. No broken limbs, I hope?"

"Thanks, I needed that. Where are the giant insects?"

"I don't see any insects. You seemed to be only person who saw them"

"Allow me to withdraw myself backstage for a moment"

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Don't worry, I will manage". She stood up and grabbed her large bag. "You can walk towards the medieval fortification. I will catch up with you there in a minute"

The lady seemed to be alright, so the inventor walked to the fortification. After a couple of minutes, the lady joined him. To his surprise, she was wearing the dress from her visit to the late fifties.

"That was some experience, changing dresses with all the giant insects nearby. Fortunately they did not attack me. Is that the power of these magic glasses?"

"Exactly. But why changing dresses in this situation?"

"Once a lady, always a lady. Be prepared for a gladiator in pink"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten