dinsdag 29 augustus 2017

Nickie 080



"Welcome back in the present. Mission accomplished. How do you feel after everything you have gone through?"

"It was a great experience altogether. Really a day with a twist. Life is full of surprises. We met by coincidence and look what has come of it"

"A full circle, don't you think?"

"Well, that's the problem. I find it hard to accept that our journey is over"

"Is that why you still keep these cat eye glasses on?"

"They are great. I feel the belle of the ball in them. I'll be a good girl and hand them to you in a minute. But remember you agreed to give me an encore"

"I'm afraid you lost me for a moment"

"The purple glasses"

"You are right. But your eyes need a break now. I will hand your own glasses to you as soon as you are out of the fog"

"I'm not in the fog yet. Sorry, that was naughty. Here they are"

It took half a minute for the fog to clear up. The inventor handed the lady her own glasses.

"Thank you. The world is back into it's familiar proportions. Now show me the purple glasses"

"Here you are. They were not tested in years. Take them off if they make you uncomfortable"

The lady held the glasses against her dress to assess the blend of colors.

"I'm not sure about this combination of the present and the past". She opened her large bag and produced the dress she was wearing before her first visit to the past. "Yes, this is better. Do you mind walking back towards the stage? It looks quiet there. No visitors"

"Not at all. With a bit of luck, you can change dresses backstage"

"Exactly what I had in mind. Let's go"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten