vrijdag 27 juli 2018

Whitney 072



"This ice cream shop looks good. Does it have any connection with your childhood?"

"It has. Indeed it has. Sweet memories and also a sad one".

"Do you need me to put on another pair of vintage glasses while we are talking?"

"Brilliant idea. I will ask the owners if we can take some pictures"

"Do you intend to make me land in the past?"

"No. Perhaps for a few seconds but I will tell you beforehand".

"Does this mean that my eyes will not adapt themselves to the lenses? In that case we will need a pair with minus two".

"Ah, there is something that I have not told you yet. I can concentrate on the adaptation process, on the time machine, or on both".

The inventor took the shoe box from his rucksack and produced another pair of vintage glasses.

"You can try these on. The lenses are minus eight. the adaptation will take about twenty seconds. If the size is right for your face, you will look drop dead gorgeous in these".

"Alright". The model put the glasses on her nose. The adaptation process went smooth.

"Yes, everything is crystal clear now. These glasses are very comfortable".

"Keep them on, please. I will have a chat with the owners"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten