zaterdag 28 juli 2018

Whitney 085



"Brilliant" (SNAP) "I will never run away again. Promise"

"Do you need more expressions?"

"No, I think these five photos tell the full story. Thank you so much for this. We should discuss a fee for your excellent work"

"And what's the fee of an inventor who brings magic with his time machine?"

"Ah, there will be no bill. There is no need. I don't do this for a living".

"What's next? The big house at the canal?"

"Yes, it will be my privilege and honor to show you where we lived during the early sixties. It's only a two minute walk. But now it's time to bring you back to the present first".

"Alright. do you have any glasses from the early sixties with you?"

"Yes, a few. And also some modern cat eye glasses in the same style. I had many more vintage cat eye glasses but most of them are now badly warped or even broken. The early plastics were rather primitive. They started to crumble after fifty years".

"Well, I look forward to see what you have in store for me". The model took off the glasses and handed them to the inventor. It took half a minute until the fog cleared up.

"Time for my own glasses.... Yes, perfect eyesight. And it's reassuring that everything has returned to its normal proportions".

"Almost normal. Your glasses are minus two".

"That's true. Now let's hit the road".

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten