dinsdag 31 juli 2018

Whitney 123



"Great" (SNAP)

"Can you tell me a bit about the girl, Mr. Photographer? Did she wear glasses similar to these?"

"Sure. I had a crush on her at the age of fifteen, sixteen. But she never took any notice of me. I had no resources to create an image. The girl had glasses but they were quite mild so she did not wear them full time. The frame was identical to the pair on your nose. Five years later I came across two identical pairs on the flea market and bought them because of the memory".

"Any chance they were hers?"

"No, I don't think so. The lenses are stronger than hers and it was a popular frame".

"Did you write any songs for her?"

"Oh yes, many including the first I thought was a good song. That was a couple of months before Cis came into my life. The song was called Face to Face and it was on my very first recording session ever. Performing on stage started a few months after Cis and Face to Face was always on my set list. And eventually the muse saw me performing. She had heard about the crush. After the concert she joined the group of people around me and she gave me a huge compliment".

"And then?"

"Nothing. She already had a boyfriend. Shall we switch to the next pair?"

"Yes, please. I would like to do a bit of posing with the statue".

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten