dinsdag 31 juli 2018

Whitney 135



"Oh yes teacher, I will be a good girl in glasses and pay full attention to the lesson" (SNAP)

"That came pretty close to what happened in class. Big compliment".

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know. She left school a few months later, at the start of the Love Summer. I never saw her again. The next year many girls at school chose to wear contact lenses. They were new on the market. I'm sure the complaining girl ditched her glasses for good. I had a girlfriend in the final school year who had just made the same switch. But when she heard that I always liked her in glasses, she was kindly obliging on some occasions. Her glasses were fairly strong. Minus eight. High index lenses did not exist in those days so her glasses looked quite strong. Lots of reflections in the lenses too. The coatings were an invention of the mid seventies".

"Do you have a pair in the same style as her glasses?"

"Yes, you can pose in them next. I will hand them to you".

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten