vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Merle 138



"That was fun, Mr. Photographer"

"It really was, Merle. What about a crazy pair of minus eight glasses?"

"Can we save that for the end? I would really like to compose another song first. Where are the strongest magic glasses you were talking about?"

"Alright, we will proceed as you suggest. Be prepared for an even more extreme experience than the blended myodisc glasses"

The inventor produced a pair of leopard glasses with what looked like coke bottle lenses.

"Wow, they look like serious business. Real circles in the middle of the lenses...."

"These are traditional myodisc glasses. Minus 25, if you please"

"Same procedure?"

"Yes, same procedure as the blended myodisc glasses. We'll start with you holding them some distance from your face"

"I liked that experiment. Tell me first, once I put them up.... safe return guaranteed? I would not like to end up in those babies permanently"

"Not to worry, Merle, Safe return guaranteed. Just follow me to the other location"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten