woensdag 22 maart 2017

Merle 057 - 058




The young artist laid her guitar in its solid case and then took the Cazal glasses from the first pizza box.

"Take care to stand firm on your feet when you put these glasses up. They have progressive lenses with a part for reading in the lower half of the lenses. You will not be able to see your own feet properly and the lenses may make you feel a bit dizzy. It's best to just look through the upper part of the lenses"

"I know what you mean. My parents now both have reading glasses and it took them some time to get used to them. Alright, I'm looking through the upper part and everything is clear"

"By the way, you will never need reading glasses later in life if your prescription remains stable"

"Really? That's good news. Now can you hand me those blue cat eye glasses?"

The inventor opened the second box with great care and handed her the blue cat eye glasses.

"Can you hold them at some distance from your face and look at them?"

He noticed a gradual change in the expression on her face.

"Anything the matter, Merle?"

"Not yet.... but the lenses in these cat eye glasses look way to strong for me. I would be as blind as a bat if I'd have to put them on"

"Not to worry, there is a solution for that. I will explain it to you after taking another picture"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten