donderdag 23 maart 2017

Merle 096 - 097




"How was that, Mr. Photographer? I had you going there for a minute. Did you like it?"

"Simply confirming that would be the understatement of the year, Merle. You gave a stunning performance. Everything about it was magic. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you!"

"The final part was a good bit of fun, wasn't it?"

"It was. And if I may make so bold, you are no longer in need of inspiration"

"Nonsense, Rob. This is only the beginning. You can't walk out of this right now. What you just heard was spontaneous improvisation. But what I really need is new inspiration for my songwriting and that's a different ballgame altogether. Well, you know all about that. I'm sure you have been there"

"Many times, for sure. Hard times. Mind you, that was before the invention of the magic glasses"

"I actually could feel the magic in these glasses. In fact, it's still there. But I need more powerful magic. Or am I asking too much?"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten