donderdag 23 maart 2017

Merle 063



"Yes, I can see clearly now. It's amazing. Can I return now, please?"

"All you have to do is take off the glasses"

"Alright, I'll do that. Can we do another experiment? I would like to play my guitar and see what happens. I might even sing you a song. But don't ask me specific questions about composing"

"Great idea. Just what I had in mind. And no, there will be no questions related to the creative process. It will be only technical communication from my side. Call it Ground Control to Major Tom. Remember I'm one of the singer-songwriter fraternity myself. Writing songs has always been a private, secluded process in my life. But of course, feel free to share with me whatever you like"

"Thank you. I will now take them off"

Much to her relief, the young artist noticed that her eyes were back to normal within half a minute.

"Next pair?"

"Next pair. Just get your guitar and finger pick. Then I will hand you the glasses"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten