vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Merle 124



Obligingly, the young artist looked him straight in the eyes and the inventor took his picture.

"You can now take the glasses off. Make sure you are standing solid on your feet before you remove them"

"There is one thing I want to say first to you, Rob. Thank you so much for all your time and for this unique opportunity. It feels like a big present"

"Well, you gave me a big present as well, so I guess we're even"

The young artist took of the glasses and handed them to the inventor.

"Back in the fog.... But don't worry about me, I'm a strong girl and solid on my feet"

It all went as predicted and within a minute, her eyesight was back to normal. They walked the few yards to the first location. She put the guitar in the box and sat down to smoke her cigarette. The inventor handed her a small bottle of ginger ale.

"Thank you. Can you hand me my pencil and paper? They are in the guitar box"

"I will do that straightaway. Here you are. It's best to start scribbling everything down as fast as you can. One more thing.... You will probably feel more comfortable when I take a walk and leave you in peace for a while. It may be different for you but I never allowed anyone near me at this stage of composing"

"Same here. Thanks for being so understanding"

"Back in half an hour or so. Can you keep an eye on my suitcase?"

"No problem"

"And please don't go up in smoke"

"Promise. Besides, we are not ready yet"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten