vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Merle 125



The inventor went for the walk he intended to do before he heard the faint singing voice at the clearing behind the pool with the frogs. His head was still ringing with the music and his eyes were a bit tired from the concentration in his role as a photographer. So he made it a slightly longer walk to get his system settled. After all, the work was not finished yet. In fact, he was already considering how to handle the next part.

When he returned to the clearing, there was no singing or guitar playing, so he expected to find the young artist scribbling the lyrics and the music of her newly composed song. Somewhat to his surprise, he found her smoking a cigarette and without her pencil and paper in sight.

"That took you long, Mr. Photographer. Is everything OK with you?"

"Yes, I'm fine. And how about your good self? Did you make any progress?"

"Much faster than I expected. It's ready. But I have a small confession to make"

"Did you change your mind about carrying on? Have you had enough?"

"No, it's not that, I'm really motivated to carry it a few steps further. I would love to compose another song or perhaps even several songs"

"Then what's the confession about? Did you try some magic glasses on your own?"

"Only one pair of minus eight. But my eyes were unable to adapt to them. I should have known better"

"Never mind. Shall we proceed? A few publicity pictures first, and then the strongest pair of magic glasses?"

"Sounds good to me. Let's do it"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten