donderdag 23 maart 2017

Merle 067



"This is an amazing experience, Rob. Even the skyline is getting sharp now.... Yes, it's all clear now. But everything looks smaller and further away. Don't people who really need this high prescription feel claustrophobic behind their glasses?"

"No, they don't. High myopia does not come overnight"

"That makes sense. I had several increases myself. Right then, off we go. I will do a bit of guitar playing first. And if that goes well, I will start singing. Don't forget to snap"

"Promise. I will take dozens of pictures to document the process"

"Meaning no directions?"

"Only if I notice that something isn't going right. I may ask you to throw in more expressions at some stage. And a few moments with your eyes really wide open, pointing at the camera during the second half of the song"

"I will try to give you a video clip in stills"

"That would be perfect. Are you ready?"

"Ready steady go...."


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten