woensdag 22 maart 2017

Merle 053 - 055





The inventor almost forgot his photographer tasks when the young artist sang this famous Dolly Parton song. Merle had clearly managed to transform the original into a song for her own voice.

"Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene,
I'm begging you, please don't take my man"

The inventor was so captivated that he joined her in the choruses.

"That was your best cover yet, Merle. You molded it into a song of your own. I could listen to this a hundred times and believe me, I would never get tired of it. Such expression, the full gamut between pleading and then crying it out. Marvelous job. You must have sang this for many years"

"Thank you, that's a nice compliment. I would have no throat left after singing it a hundred times for you. But you can test what you said about one hundred times. I'm on You Tube singing this song"

"Be assured, I will check it out tomorrow"

"By the way, these glasses are far more stable on my nose than the previous pair"

"Ah, you kept them stable by keeping your head up all the time. No need to look at the guitar chords if you have played it so often"

"That's it. I always sing it at gigs and also in the streets. Good for some coppers and brass, everybody knows it. Time for a break. There is one pair of blue glasses left in this box and it really looks interesting. I like blue frames"

"That's a Cazal pair. Great design. They really had a style of their own"

"May I take a look in the other pizza box as well? Are the magic glasses in there?"

"Yes, they are. I think there is a blue cat eye pair in the second box. Could you put up the Cazal glasses and hold the cat eye pair in your hands?"

"Sure, I will do that"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten