woensdag 22 maart 2017

Merle 025



"Did you like that, Rob? I can see it by the look in your eyes"

"Fantastic singing, Merle. You even have a touch of Janis Joplin in your sound"

"Janis has always been a favourite of mine. That's why I just picked these giant glasses from your pizza box. Janis was often in giant glasses, remember?"

"Of course I remember Janis and all the other Woodstock legends. It was such a fascinating time to grow up in the sixties. Janis had perfect eyesight, she did not need glasses at all. She liked glasses but they were not prescription"

"Talking about lenses, these glasses don't give me perfect eyesight. They are not too strong, not too weak, but there is something the matter. Any idea?"

"Ah, there may be cylinders in the lenses. I selected the glasses for you in a hurry. Next pair then?"

"Next pair. What about a smoke first and then some more music?"

"Brilliant idea"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten