donderdag 23 maart 2017

Merle 059



"So you are telling me that I have one of your magic glasses in my hand, is that right?"

"Yes, it is"

"They look beautiful, I'll give you that. How strong are the lenses?"

"Minus eight, both of them"

"Where is the magic? I don't feel any magic yet"

"You can only feel it after wearing them for a minute"

"Will I notice any change after a minute?"

"Believe me or not, your eyes will adapt to the lenses and you will see everything crystal clear. No eye strain, no headache, nothing. And don't worry, a safe return is guaranteed. As soon as you take them off, your eyes will return to your own mild myopia of -2.50. There will be no after effects"

"It sounds like an invitation to be a guinea pig in a lab. How many test persons have tried this?"

"You will be about the 80th person who gets the opportunity to have an extraordinary experience, myself not included"

"And what happened to them?"

"They all had a safe return after the experience"

"No, I mean the experience itself"

"Ah, it was different for each person, depending on their individual interests and needs"

"Can you describe some examples of what they experienced? And is it documented anywhere?"

"Good question. Most of them kept their experience to themselves for privacy reasons, but they all enjoyed it. Half a dozen people described their individual needs before starting the experience and I can show you the publications"

"Tell me more about the half dozen if you can"

"There was this Canadian actress in Paris who needed protection against the paparazzi. And a Russian lady in Cyprus who wanted to become a wealthy business woman. Some of them even went into a time machine. One of them was an American horror movie actress living in Sweden. There was a fashion and lifestyle blogger in Paris who became her own great-great grandmother in 1888 for about ten minutes. And a most remarkable lady was a medium who managed to contact one of her ancestors who fought against the Spanish army during the siege of Haarlem in 1573. During her visions, I sent magic glasses to this ancestor when she was in emergency situations. She was about to be executed twice. But the magic glasses gave her immunity and the Spanish failed to kill her"

"Wow, that sounds incredible. Almost too good to be true. May I ask, is there any visual proof in your publications, or is it only a description in words?"

"Both. I took pictures of them when the magic happened. The photos are an integral part of the publications. Live documentaries"

"You did a lot of traveling, like myself. I'm just back from 18 months travelling all over the world and already planning my next journey. I was hoping to get the inspiration here at home for new songs about my travels and experiences"

"That's why I invited you to try some of my magic glasses. Of course, don't feel under any sort of obligation to me. You can only have an experience once you are open for it"

"And did these ladies all wear prescription glasses of minus eight, like this cat eye pair?"

"Generally speaking, the stronger the glasses, the stronger the experience. It really only starts to work at minus eight, but some ladies went as high as minus twenty"

"So you are inviting me for a mild experiment with these cat eye glasses, is that right?"

"Yes, you could call it that way"

"How come you are not world famous for your invention?"

"Ah, there are some limitations. The magic works, but to be honest I'm still puzzled about how it works. And it only works in my presence, if I concentrate on it. I'm not seeking fame or fortune for myself. That could be dangerous if the magic falls into the wrong hands"

"Will you guide me during the experience?"

"Yes, I will. But you can always tell me to shut up for a minute if mt talking distracts you from the experience"

"Alright, I will take a short plunge in the deep. Can I start?"

"Yes, you can. Just switch glasses, hold the first pair in your hands and keep looking at it"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten