vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Merle 105



"This is so funny, Rob. I see two separate images of you. It's like looking through binoculars from the wrong side, or even worse. Like a tunnel with lots of fog. It must be claustrophobic to wear these glasses"

"I'm told that it takes several weeks to get used to these lenses if you need them. But don't worry, you don't have to walk. All you have to do is keep standing firm on your feet"

"Safe return guaranteed when I put them up?"

"Absolutely. The only difference with the previous glasses is that it takes a bit longer for the fog to clear up. You may feel a tickle in your eyes. That happens to most people who tried them on, but it doesn't hurt. And it does not damage your eyes in any way. When you take the glasses off, your eyesight will return to normal within a minute"

"I'm wondering how it will be to play my guitar and sing. I need to sing and play for the inspiration, or?"

"Yes, if you want to compose new songs"

"Absolutely. That's what this is all about. How do I write down the lyrics and the music if anything comes out of the inspiration?"

"It's probably best to remove these glasses and then use another magic pair of minus eight for the transcription. You will still have the inspiration, but more for the technical side. You know, the song smith phase. Molding what you have"

"Alright, that makes sense"

"One more thing. Take your time to look around before you start playing"

"I will. There we go.... Don't forget to snap"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten