vrijdag 3 februari 2017

Seven years after



Photo shoot: November 30th, 2016
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands

Almost exactly seven years ago, my living room looked like this when a highly experienced model posed for me. My project was still in its infancy and I will never forget that memorable occasion. It reminded me of the times when the best pipers in Ireland played some tunes on my pipes. Never thought that such beautiful music was in the instrument. Never expected that such stunning portraits could be produced by my camera either. Her companion Marian saw my disbelief and she said "An angel has come your way". A few months ago, the ladies contacted me again and they suggested that we could repeat that evening in 2009. Needless to say, an appointment was made straightaway.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten