maandag 6 februari 2017

Carla 249



The special visual effects created by blended myodisc glasses are second to none. Carla is familiar with these effects from both sides the lens. Seven years ago, some of her best portraits were made in blended myodisc glasses. A year later, Carla was one of ten models who participated in a catwalk at the opening of my first photography exhibition with "Ladies behind crystal veil". When she told me beforehand that she wanted to do the catwalk in blended myodisc glasses, I had serious doubts if she could manage that without breaking her limbs. For the record, none of my models use GOC during photo shoots or catwalk performances. So we agreed to do a test at work. Carla put the pink Flair glasses on and to my delight, she walked out of the room and returned with a triumphant smile on her face. There was no sign of hesitation in her moves. I was impressed and we agreed that the blended myodisc glasses were in. When it was her turn at the catwalk, Carla had another surprise in store. She did the catwalk wearing the pink Flair glasses, walking on five inch spikes.... Carla stole the show and in my opinion, it was the highlight of the event. Video clips of the catwalk can be seen on You Tube under my user name Lentilux. Given these credentials, I felt on safe ground inviting Carla to pose in another pair of blended myodisc glasses during this new photo shoot.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten