woensdag 15 februari 2017

Carla 307



The second model in this series is called Annabel. Two years ago I saw her standing in the street just around the corner of Nel's place, in front of a shop. It was a cold, rainy day and I felt sorry for her as she was standing there naked, with a price card around her neck. I liked her face - quite realistic for a window dummy. So why not give her a role in the photography project? The owner of the shop did not mind to keep her reserved for me. I walked back to Nel's place, told her about my find and asked her if it would be alright to have a quiet guest in the house for a few weeks. Nel saw the potential and the fun of it straightaway, so I went back to the shop. Poor Annabel had to be dismembered for her journey to Nel's place, but she made a speedy recovery. It was Nel who came up with the name for her new guest. Next weekend, sweet Annabel was a major attraction during the annual street fair and more important, she helped Mirjam to make lots of money selling dresses. A few weeks later, Nel brought our sales assistant to my place and Annabel has been my housekeeper ever since. When Carla arrived for the new photo shoot, she was all in for a bit of posing with Annabel. Nicknamed "I won't get lost in the dark", the glasses have been a favourite among models over the past four years (e.g. Lucy 222, Grazyna 088, Emilia 025, Osi 093, Lydia 117, Sandra 187, Iris 108).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten