woensdag 15 februari 2017

Carla 302



There was nothing orchestrated from my side in what happened next. It was all Carla's own idea and I simply zoomed in on what was happening. It reminded me of the acting bit performed by Jade in the Laines, six months before. And of course I was delighted to have the opportunity to see Carla using these glasses, five years after Melissa posed in them to warm up for the glasses that would steal the show. Collecting glasses is often associated with the extremes in design but that has never been my approach. After all, glasses are bought for various reasons by their first owners. Some ladies go for glasses with a statement, others prefer glasses that just add a subtle nuance to their face in everyday life. Green is not considered an easy frame colour and it comes to no surprise that models choose this Conquistador pair for a bit of acting during a photo shoot.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten