maandag 2 januari 2017

Emma 338



This fine portrait of lovely Emma in a masterpiece by Zenni marks the end of her third photo shoot. High time for a big mug of hot coffee in a restaurant to warm the limbs after a good hour's work on the cold, windy pyramid. We actually did a theme series in the restaurant and this will be posted on another occasion. As the saying goes, meat for another day and another story.

Emma, it was my privilege and honour to work with you again! Thank you for squeezing this photo shoot in your busy time schedule on short notice. Apologies for the cold wind on our main location but I do hope that the scenery in these new portraits is a lasting compensation for that. Modeling can be hard work but rewarding when the results are as excellent as this. What stuck me again is your motivation to improve your posing on each new occasion. That's how it works. And in my opinion, this is your best documentary so far. It was a real pleasure to do the editing job at home and it often brought a smile on my face. We agreed to do another photo shoot on a fine summer day and I will keep the glasses we selected in the restaurant aside for you. Emma, you are a gem and I wish you a healthy, happy, successful 2017 in every respect. Thank you again, and till next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten