woensdag 17 oktober 2018

Tereza 032



These small but nice Luxotica glasses were yet another buy at the Waterlooplein flea market in Amsterdam during the late 1980's. About eight years later my 13-year old daughter Daphne was staying with me and one morning she had a serious problem with her contact lenses. Of course she knew about my collection and she asked me if I had a pair of glasses in her prescription so that she could go to school. She did not have glasses at the time, only contacts. And to make things worse, she did not know her exact prescription either. A hectic way to start a new day.... Trial and error until I came across the Luxotica glasses shown here to great effect by lovely Tereza. My daughter said that the glasses gave her good eyesight and that the frame was "stupid but OK for a few days". Of course everything is stupid in the eyes of a recalcitrant daughter of 13 so I did not tell her that the glasses actually looked nice on her. Anyway, she got what she needed and the Luxotica glasses helped her out until the contact lens problem was solved. Sigh of relief....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten