zondag 1 oktober 2017

Priscilla 013



The happy couple were blessed with two lovely daughters and the house gradually became filled with everything needed and liked by a family. The names of the parents are Carla and Andreas. Shortly after the start of my photography project, I made the acquaintance of Carla through her colleague who had worked with me for many years. It turned out that Carla was a highly experienced catwalk and photo model. Some weeks later, the colleagues paid an evening visit to my place and Carla did a wonderful photo shoot for me. Less than a year later she stole the show during the catwalk at the opening of my first portrait photography exhibition. We always kept contact and one day at lunch break, the colleagues came to see me. To my great surprise, Carla brought me a present, also on behalf of Andreas. The present consisted of the two glasses from their first date in the cinema. And of course I promised that both pairs would remain inseparable. Carla's glasses soon became popular among my models, especially black models (Osi 195, Miliswa 004, Emma 007).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten