maandag 5 november 2018

Nerissa 149



"Yes, the school building looks completed. And I saw a group of workers on a lunch break. Old fashioned clothes. Mustaches, beards. No women or children. And I hear a lot of building activity behind the school building"

"Ah, you landed about a year later. The houses in Kodanska were built in 1910"

"It's a pity that there are no women or children. And the light is beginning to give me trouble. Can I return, please?"

"Of course you can. Just hand me the steel glasses and you will be straight back in the present"

"I will do that. It's spooky to see right through your silhouette"

"Not to worry, I will return to solid state when you take off the glasses. And I will hand you a nice pair of round sunglasses that will protect your eyes. We can take a couple of pictures in the park and then call it a day. Are you alright with that?"

"Sure. Thank you for the experience"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten