maandag 18 september 2017

Veronik 023



Only a dozen glasses were brought along for my journey to the Montreux area in Switzerland. After all, the visit was about the three day reunion program with my friends. I posted a casting call for a photo shoot that could be done in Vevey on the final day of my stay. The vast majority of Swiss freelance models are living in Zurich so chances were dim. To my relief, a model from the Vevey area reacted on the casting call. She seemed motivated to do the job but alas, sending me her PD and glasses receipt was apparently too much of an effort and no more was heard from her. Another application arrived just before my journey but the model in question was located in Bergamo (Italy) and she would only arrive in Montreux two days after my stay in the area. So I only packed a dozen glasses with the vague idea of inviting some ladies in the streets of Vevey. When Veronik arrived at the reunion, it was the first time ever I saw her in glasses. So we had a chat about them. Veronik knew all about my photography project and she did not need any encouragement to see the dozen glasses. This extravagant cat eye pair by Zenni was among her favorites. Excellent choice!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten